9:30am - All princesses must be dressed and at the breakfast table. Princess Prep serves a traditionally European continental breakfast of pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurt, muesli, tea and fresh juices as well as fun English specialities like Soft Boiled Eggs with Soldiers (a great opportunity to learn the art of using an egg cup).
- Discussion topic: Kate Middlteon
- Etiquette lesson: How to take a sit at the table and how to sit when seated
11am - Off we go to see the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace.
1pm - Lunch in the royal park of St.James’s where Jeeves will unpack a gourmet hamper and lay out a luxurious spread of British delicacies like watercress sandwiches, smoked salmon and strawberries with cream. The little princesses can watch the ducks and pelicans splash in the pond, whilst learning to eat gracefully with a plate on their laps.
- Discussion topic: Princess Elizabeth (now Queen Elizabeth II)
- Etiquette lesson: Picnic manners
2:30pm - After lunch we stroll past the magnificent historic buildings of Westminster Abbey (the royal wedding venue for Prince William and Kate Middleton!!) and the Palace of Westminster (home of British Parliament and Big Ben). The Princesses will learn the history of each building and are encouraged to take photographs.
5pm - The day will end with a ride on the London Eye, the world’s largest glass-enclosed Ferris wheel. During this 45-minute ride, the princesses will see spectacular views of London from high above the River Thames.
6pm - Finally we head back to PP HQ, where the princesses will dress for dinner.
7:30pm- A freshly prepared gourmet dinner is served by Jeeves.
- Discussion topic: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
- Etiquette lesson: Table Manners – elbows, napkins, appropriate conversation etc
- Princesses are encouraged to write a journal entry in their royal scrapbook, including at least one princess lesson they have learned, before settling down with a royal book or watching that evening’s princess movie.
- Movie: The Princess Bride